< img height="1" width="1" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=260194978161637&ev=PageView &noscript=1" />

Welcome to Emotional Support Animal (ESA) Certifications

Register your Emotional Support Animal with us! Their information will be available on our records for future verification. You will be able to access this information from any device, including your PC, smartphone, tablet, or laptop.

You can also purchase an ID Card from our website, in case you would like to have a convenient and easy-to-carry document that helps identify your pet as a support animal. If your order is time-sensitive, you can opt for expedited delivery, available for both digital and physical formats.

• Nationally Recognized Emotional Support Animal Identification;
• Protected by the Fair Housing Act;
• Standard Pet Companion Access to Public Locations;
• No Breed Limitations.


Emotional Support Animal Identification Card

Emotional Support Animal Certificate

Emotional Support Animal Identification

Please provide the Emotional Support Animal's name, the name of the handler, email address and a photo of the Emotional Support Animal (note: the information entered below must be exactly as you want it to appear on the ID card).

(File types accepted: jpg, png, gif, bmp: max file size = 10 MB)

Upload No File Choosen.

USD $ 79.98 USD $ 149.99

Emotional Support Animals Certification

All information regarding emotional support animals (ESAs) registered with us will be maintained in our records.

Emotional support animals (ESAs) are companion animals, typically dogs or cats, that provide therapeutic benefits to their owners. They do not undergo specialized training, and unlike service animals, they are not considered medical equipment. Therefore, they may be excluded from public places that run a 'no pets' policy.

However, ESAs are protected by the Fair Housing Act (FHA), which does not distinguish between different types of support animals with regard to housing. Property rentals cannot deny accommodation to individuals with emotional support animals.

To establish your need for an emotional support animal, you may need documentation from a licensed mental healthcare provider.

Neither the digital nor the paper certificate issued by our school can substitute for an ESA letter and should only be used in conjunction with it.